Thursday, January 17, 2013

Contact and Business Hours

Contact and Business Hours
 
Contact information

I'm sorry, but I can't discuss my services over the phone. 

For your convenience, everything is explained very explicitly on this web site.
If you have additional questions, you can email me at the address provided below.
 
Before calling me, please note that:
  • When scheduling an appointment, please give me at least a 24 hour notice. If you can schedule in advance that's even better.
  • Do not call me from a pay phone, hotel phone, generic work phone, or Google Voice number. Please call me from your own personal home, cell, or private office number. This is the only screening process I will put you through, and it's for the sake of my safety. I will not randomly call or text you, nor will I store your number.
  • NO TEXTS! Do not text me. You will be ignored.  
  • NO UNKNOWN NUMBERS! Do not call me from an unknown number. You will be ignored.
The fastest way to reach me is by email: 
 
Business Hours
My business hours vary, but I'm usually available seven days a week from 9pm to 2am However, hours do vary.  

2 comments:

  1. For anyone who would like to know about what times the most massages in London does open and closes there are quite an average number of them that has their services for 24 hours while others have a shift starting at 8 till 11. You can find a wide array of massages in london parlours where you can choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ecstatic Yoni Massage is loaded with a lot of parts inside it. The very first is Entering your body, which concentrates on starting to warm your fans system. Gently caressing her, tease and awakening her erogenous zones whenever feasible. Second, Getting away . of bed mattress the location, which concentrates on a couple of strokes to maneuver within the abdomen. Names like, Over Eggs Easy, The Womb Warmer provide you with a concept within the a sense of fun in the massage. Third part, The Vulva, which part is actually fun. Typically the most popular stroke being the Vibrate that Vulva. The 4th part, Miscellaneous strokes which could include, the Tour p France and Muschi Push to title a couple of. Then ending clearly while using the Clitoris. We can generate some information more about this certain topic on massage parlours london

    ReplyDelete