Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hi! I'm Zoya. It is my desire to relieve all your aches and pains, make you feel more relaxed, and give you pleasure that will leave you with a lasting good feeling.
 
I can out your knots, and I can also stroke you with a feather light touch that will give you goosebumps. My touch is magic!
 
I use a blend of different massage and energy work techniques that I've learned and developed through both formal and informal .
 
But long before any training, I was born with the of touch! And I want to share this with you.
During the session I remain in the position of "giver" while you remain in the position of "receiver." I love to give while you receive. I love to see the look of ecstasy on your face!
 
I am an equal opportunity masseuse! I do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, or . I'm comfortable working with clients who have conditions, as long as massage is safe for you.
 
I see many repeat clients, and I'm confident that you'll want to come back again and again!

No comments:

Post a Comment